23. 4. 20

Lockdown song

Čisto sveža, od danes :)


LIVING IN A GHOST TOWN (The Rolling Stones)

I'm a ghost  
Living in a ghost town  I'm a ghost  
Living in a ghost town  
You can look for me  
But I can't be found  
You can search for me  
I had to go underground  
Life was so beautiful  
Then we all got locked down  
Feel a like ghost  
Living in a ghost town  
Once this place was humming  
And the air was full of drumming  
The sound of cymbals crashing  
Glasses were all smashing  
Trumpets were all screaming  
Saxophones were blaring  
Nobody was caring if it's day or night  
I'm a ghost Living in a ghost town  
I'm going nowhere  
Shut up all alone  
So much time to lose  
Just staring at my phone  
Every night I am dreaming  
That you'll come and creep in my bed  
Please let this be over  
Not stuck in a world without end  
Preachers were all preaching  
Charities beseeching  
Politicians dealing  
Thieves were happy stealing  
Widows were all weeping  
There's no beds for us to sleep in  
Always had the feeling It will all come tumbling down   
 I'm a ghost Living in a ghost town  
You can look for me  
But I can't be found  
We're all living in a ghost town 
 Living in a ghost town  
We were so beautiful  
I was your man about town  
Living in this ghost town  
Ain't having any fun  
If I want a party It's a party of one

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar