6. 1. 12

Betsy from California

Zelo sem vesela, da je moj sončno rumeni predpasnik, pod organizacijo Nadjinega adventnega swapa prispel na drugo stran sveta, v Kalifornijo.
Betsy se mi je prijazno odzvala na moj blog:

"Thank you so much for the advent swap; I was so surprised! I do not have an apron and I am very grateful. Blessings for a peaceful 2012 to you, do you know if there is a way to translate your blog to English so I can follow? Thanks, Betsy"

Mogoče bom kdaj svoj blog zapisala tudi v angleščini, gotovo pa se bom Betsy javila na njen email in njen blog. Še enkrat hvala Nadji za njeno swap pobudo.


In English in short: I am very glad that my  sunny yellow apron arrived to the other side of the Earth, to California, to the address of Betsy.  This advent swap was idea of  Nadja.
Betsy answered me at my blog and she became my follower. 
To write my blog in English? Once, in future, maybe,... Anyway, I will answer Betsy by email... and on her blog.











Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar